Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Thursday, 6 March 2008

Rather scary, but All Is Well

The baby in my tummy stoped moving yesterday. This was very scary, especially having lost a baby at this point in pregnancy before. I went to the hospital for an emergency appointment on the labour ward. As soon as they strapped the heart trace monitor to me the baby started kicking like crazy. Midwife thinks I'm gonna have my handsful with this one. Anyway - the heart trace was very healthy, and she said it's one of the best 32 week traces she's seen.

7 comments:

Michele said...

I am so glad to hear everything is okay. Baby is probably running out of room in your tummy! :)

Cathy Jo said...

So happy that all is well with baby!

Meredith said...

oh my goodness!!!! that is terrifying! both of my children did this to me about at that stage of pregnancy, too. i think they just needed some extra rest. :) i am so glad your baby is okay!

Jan said...

Go glad to hear all went well at the hospital. I can't wait to see your
beautiful baby. :) Make sure to take
lots of pictures. Includes you other
little one too. I love sibling pictures.

tookshire said...

Oh, Angela...I missed this completely the other day. I'm so so so very happy that the kid started kicking. Whew. Praying for your health and the continued safety of your child (and maybe I'll throw in a little prayer for more frequent tummy kicking?)

Amy said...

I can't imagine how scary that must have been!! So glad all is well!

Kimberly said...

omigosh Angela.. I am so glad that all is well.. what a horrible scare for you... I agree.. take care