Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Party Games

I've been making things for my gift box again. This time I've been creating party games. Here's one for young children. You can find templates and instructions on how to make them in my gift making challenge at RAKScraps here.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very fun!! I remember making these when I was little!

SarahB said...

Fun idea for a party game!

So glad you enjoyed using the My Favorite Things bracket pages! You made a lovely album with them! I tried commenting over at RAKscraps but for some reason as soon as I log in I can't see the gallery images! But I did manage to get a look while logged out.

Thanks so much for sharing them with me!

Sarah