Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Sunday, 26 April 2009

A Day to Celebrate

It's a day full of celebration for us today. This morning 4 people will be getting baptised at our church (3 are youngsters). Then after lunch the daughter of a dear friend is getting married, and we are invited!

and

my baby is one today!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Wow! What a quick year huh? Have a great day! Happy Birthday to the little one!

Anonymous said...

You really do have a very busy but fun day. I just can't believe that the baby is 1 year old already. Happy Birthday to such a special little baby. Bernie

LilyBelle said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe your little one is a year old. Hope your day went well.

Susie Sugar said...

Happy Birthday to the little one what a great age hope you all have a lovely evening celebrating
Hugs Susie xx