Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Friday, 30 October 2009

Store Launch Blog Prize Draw - Blog Candy

I'm celebrating the launch of my first store - Toucan Scraps is now selling at 3Scrapateers.com. To celebrate I'm running a prize draw. It will run in a similar way to the Blog Candy draws that are so wonderfully popular on crafting blogs. To participate in this draw you will need to do the following:
  • Follow my blog if you don't do so already (see the follow my blog gadget in my sidebar)
  • Briefly write about Toucan Scraps and my prize draw on your blog and include a direct link to my blog in the post.
  • Leave a comment on this post to tell me you are taking part.

The prize is a product of your choice from my store. You can choose from something digital or some printable paper packs, card making kits, printable giftboxes, printable party kits and more. I design for both Digital Scrapbookers, and Paper Crafters. The draw will take place on the 1st Dec. So you have until midnight Nov the 30th to take part.

8 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi Angela, I put a little blurb about your launching into your new venture on my site, and the link will bring them into where you explain it. Hope you find it satisfactory, and hope you forgive me for snagging your picture!!!

Carmen said...

Hi Angela - I did not spot your candy earlier - thank you for pointing me in the direction. I get click happy on the links to the desks on a Wednesday (how I found you *g*)and get totally sidetracked by what everyone is up to.

I'm just about to link your lovely candy in my sidebar :)

furrypig said...

Hi thanks for the fantastic opportunity to win one of your products I have posted about the offer on my blog and have become a follower. here is the link to my blog entry

Pumpy said...

Hello, Angela, As you know I am a follower, and will give you a bit of a say on my blog. All best wishes, you are really going to be busy now.
xxxx

Pumpy said...

I am trying to find an e mail address for little Noah. xxxx

Pumpy said...

Sorry Angela, I cannot find an e mail for our little boy. If I do will let you know. Lovies xxx

craftykitten said...

Hello Angela,
Thank you for visiting my tutorial over at Digital Delights. I am not sure what crayons you are using - I used promarkers, watercolour pencils and ink pads using a water brush. If you have used shrink plastic before you will know there is a right and wrong side to colour on???
Hope this helps if you're still having probs leave me a message on my blog and I'll see if I can help.
Will put a link in my sidebar for your candy and have become a follower too - please feel free to follow me if you like (if you're not already that is).
Hugs
Dawnxx

Jacqueline said...

Hi Angela
I won't be able to go in your 'hat'...'cos I haven't a blog!!! But I have got you in my favourites....and I do pop in!!! Good luck to everyone else for the super prize draw!!!
Jackie (Trimmie jackinthebox)