Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

2 Years

It's now 2 years since I took my first steps into the world of blogger. To celebrate how much I enjoy it I would like to create a special something for one of you special people who read my blog regularly. I want to make you a mini kit that has personalised papers and elements - specially for scrapbooking projects about you.

So who will that special person be? I will pick one person at random from comments made to this post. I will do the draw on the 1st Feb. When you post, please leave the name you would want on your papers and elements. And also tell me which of the following formats you would like:
  • Digital Scrapbooking Kit
  • Tagger Kit
  • A4 pdf Printable Kit - (Colour or Black & White)
  • American Letter (8.5 x 11) pdf Printable Kit - (Colour or Black & White)

5 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary of blogging coming up. You sure have been a busy gal and involved in a lot of interesting things. Let's see, I would just like the monogram "B" on the American letter (8.5 x 11) in color.

Hope the little munchkins have a good day today.

Pumpy said...

Well, well, how time flies by, well done on a very interesting Blog, one of my favs. Keep going and carry on enjoying it. I would love scrapbooking kit, if I should be so Lucky Go well and God Bless. Pumpy.

Alison said...

Congratulations Angela! and thank your lovely comments let on my blog.
I have to confess that I found Aly's Challenge blog here on your blog.

I read your entry about your wee one's first steps and was looking back to see why the doctors had said she may not walk.

Anyway congrats again and speak soon

Alison:)

Trimgym said...

Congratulations Angela, what a lovely idea. I don't do any scrapbooking, but any papers suitable for backgrounds would do me fine. Your work is always brilliant.

Here is to at least another 2 years of yoiur lovely creations!

Love,

Jo.

LilyBelle said...

Congratulations on your "Blogger" anniversary. Here's hoping the next year is even better!