Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Saturday, 9 January 2010

New Baby Card

One of my friends from church has just had a baby girl - born on new years day. I've made this card for her. When I heard she had a girl I immediately thought of the wonderful princess bear in a carriage by DeDe Smith. Not your standard new baby card design, but I think it fits.


This week's tutorial at Digital Delights inspired me to try a simple swing card. I didn't use a template. Here's some of the basic dimensions I used for my double sided card.
  • Width of cardstock - approx 8 1/2 inches
  • Height - approx 5 inches
  • One score line at the centre point
  • Next score line 1 inch along
  • Square section 3 inches by 3 inches

This card is being entered into the following blog based challenges:

Papertake Weekly - New or New Beginnings

Cute Card Thursday - All New

3 comments:

craftykitten said...

Hi Angela,
Lovely card hun. I am glad the tutorials are inspiring you to try different things.
Hugs
Dawn x

Hope Jacare said...

A really lovely card Angela - thanks for the measurements - another fold I'd like to give a go! x

Deanne Burton said...

How cute!!!!