Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

CHD Awareness Layouts

Bernadette has been increasing her awareness of CHD (Congenital Heart Defect) this week. She used our CHD Awareness Blog Train kits to make 2 lovely layouts. You can view her layouts here and here.
update: Bernadette has uploaded another CHD layout here. Wow you have been busy.

2 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I thank you Angela for getting the awareness blog train together for these children that are born with congenital heart defects. I hope people become more aware because of your efforts and the others that have joined you in the blog train.

SleepingBeautie said...

What a great cause. I would like to be part of your next blog train!
Hugs,
Anmarie
http://AnmarieBowdenCreations.blogspot.com
http://ABCreations.itgo.com
unicornagent @ hotmail.com