Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Easter Freebie

I've made an Easter card to share with you all. It was made using my Rejoice kit.
Store Links:
Rejoice Digital Scrapbooking Kit
Rejoice pdf Printable kit (for paper crafters)


Files for printing on both American Letter (8.5x11) and International A4 papers are included in the download. The link will remain valid until the end April.
sorry this freebie has expired
There are lots of other Easter Freebies over at Homemade Holidays.

6 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Thank you Angela. The Easter card is beautiful and I'm sure we can all use that right now. Very nice.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crosstown said...

Thanks for the lovely card

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 31, 2010. Thanks again.