Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Monday, 1 March 2010

February Winner

It's time to announce the winner of the February Toucan Scraps Prize Draw.

There were 5 layouts uploaded to the Toucan Scraps Gallery at 3Scrapateers that were not uploaded by me. 1 by dankels, and 4 by Scrapper09. All 5 go in the prize draw, and the winner is Scrapper09.

What does she win? A free product of her choice from my store.

Will you win the March Prize Draw?
To take part upload a copy of your layout, or a photo of your hybrid or paper crafted project, using Toucan Scraps products into the Toucan Scraps Gallery at 3Scrapateers . All layouts or photos containing mostly Toucan Scraps products will qualify for the prize draw. Please upload as many layouts and photos using Toucan Scraps products as you like. If you upload 4 one month, then that would be 4 chances in that month's prize draw. I'm looking forward to seeing your creativity in my Gallery.

1 comment:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hey Scrapper--CONGRATULATIONS! You have a lot of nice things to pick from as Angela makes only the best. Have fun!!!