Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Friday, 5 March 2010

I won!

Remember that card we were making yesterday evening before TJ went to bed? I entered it into a challenge at Stamp TV for following the Spotlighting Video Tutorial. It closed last night and I was delighted to find a message this morning that I won. I was allowed to choose a stamp set from their store. I chose this one. Can't wait for the postman to deliver it. (yes it was my win - I did that bit of the card). But TJ and Roo, and eventually Tisha will undoubtedly get to use the stamps too.

3 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Wow, what a nice stamp. It has a lighthouse in it and the word art--is that the right one. Expensive little buggers, aren't they. So glad that TJ helped you win it!!!

Alison said...

Congratulations Angela, and what a prize, I'm sure you will have lots of fun using it.

I'd love to see some of your creations.

Alison x

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria