Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Birthday Girl

We had lots of fun yesterday, and my youngest - now 2, said "wow" a lot. Here' s a quick piccie.

I showed you the kids cards yesterday. Here's the one I made. I used paper piecing with a digital stamp from Digital Delights and some papers I was in the middle of designing (this doubled up as a print test). I also used this week's sketch from Delightful Sketches.

I printed the image of Briley on the pale yellow, and the pink papers.

I coloured the image on the yellow, but not the dungarees.
I cut the dungarees out of the pink

I then stuck the pink dungarees on top.

The dark pink card-stock and pink card blank are from my stash. The flower is from the prize that I got from Roz at Trimcraft recently.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so nice to show this tutorial. Thanks for joining DS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angela, what an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches. I just love her little pink overalls! Really clever girl! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Angela. the image is so cute and i love the paper piecing. great to see you using the flowers
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute Angela! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges! It's always nice to see you!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. This is very appreciated.