Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Scrapbooking Layouts

The scrapbooking Challenge at the Pink Elephant this week is to take an old layout and redo it. So are you ready to see my first ever scrapbooking layout?

Here's the new version, using the April on the house kit by Kimla at After 5 Designs.
I've started working on some photos from 2 years ago. All the kids albums were upto date just before Tisha was born, but I didn't keep up. Here's some layouts of my darlin son (the baby in the layout above) when he was 2.
This one uses Family Treasures by Toucan Scraps, the photos were taken on our wedding anniversary.

This one uses Geometric by Toucan Scraps, and the Alpha from Family Treasures.

7 comments:

Pumpy said...

Very good, it is such a lovely hobby. I am having trouble with 3 Scrapateers, they say they will send me my password and I hear nothing this for the last few days. I want to buy your Geometry kit.xxx

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Such a beautiful picture and LO! You had a busy year that year with new baby almost and quite near your anniversary! Your new kit looks quite pretty, as I'm sure it is.

Krista said...

OOh I love what you did with your make-over! The papers are so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

Trimgym said...

Saw it on Trimcraft already, it's really gorgeous. I have to agree with Rozzy there. Cute as well.

Love,

Jo.

crosstown said...

Wonderful LO's and kits

Betty Boo! said...

Wonderful make-over. I love the softness and simplicity of it... just makes it so precious! Thank you for joining us for the scrapbook challenge at TPE this week.

Betty

Trudi said...

Great makeover, love all the layouts! Thanks for joining our scrap challenge this week at TPE!