Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Sea Rescue

My mum found these a few years ago when she was doing a sort out. Apparently my dad was the volunteer for an Air-Sea Rescue Practice. Here he is being air-lifted to safety. I used my Well Worn kit for this layout. Click on the image to see it larger in my gallery.


I'm entering this layout into 2 blog challenges. Digital Tuesday for anything but a card, and Tuesday Taggers for Memories.

8 comments:

PatR said...

Thanks for sharing your memories with us at TT. Fabulous design.

Clarky J said...

This is a Fabulous LO you are clever producing such fab digi art! thanks for sharing your "memories" with TT xx Janet

~Christina~ said...

What a great layout!! I love how you placed everything...very pretty :)

Ellie said...

Beautiful layout! Love the color theme.
Thank you so much for playing the DTC.

Teri said...

Great layout hun, and all digital too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Sally H said...

Wow! That's stunning! Fab LO. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Zoechaos said...

Stunning layout, thank you for remembering with us at TT this week.

Anne-Marije said...

What a wondeful layout!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije