Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop you can find my participating posts directly, by clicking the links below.

Sunday, 25 April 2010

Showers Card

There are 3 challenge blogs doing an April Showers theme this week/month: Get Funky and Digital Tuesday and Truly Scrumptious. I really was amiss at what to do for that until I saw an amazing card in the gallery at Christian Paper Crafts. The inspiration light turned on "bing" and I made this card.

Cooking it up with Katie's recipe this fournight is Add a little purple (the word Blessings), Use something 3 times (the rain drops) and Use a Digital Image:
Rain drops and tag from Puddle Jumping by SandraK Designs at 3Scrapateers.
Blue spotted paper: Funky Freebie.

6 comments:

  1. What a great tie in of the sentiment and the image!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and such a great idea for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great idea. Thanks for joining in at Get Funky :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela

    A lovely creation.

    Beautiful sentiment and I love your three raindrops very much!!

    Thank you for sharing with Get Funky! this month. I hope you are able to play along again next month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and do like the big raindrops! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. This is very appreciated.