Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Thank You Card

I'm sponsoring the I Luv Digi Challenge this fortnight. This fortnight's challenge is to create a thank you card. Here is a thank you card my little treasure is sending this week. She loves that party hat.

I've used my Thank You letters Kit to make this card.

Some of the challenge team have been playing with samples from my Thank You Letters kit. You can see their beautiful creations and find out how to join in by visiting the challenge blog here.

And, over at ABC this week T is for Thank You. Stitchies challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week is flowers.

14 comments:

~Christina~ said...

such a cute card!! thar smile is just precious :)

airing cupboard crafts said...

Love your digi card it's so cute xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is a cute card love the image and papers,you have used too thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT hope to see you again love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

Jess said...

So cute!

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Couldn't be anymore precious than this. A great card and keepsake.

JLJ Designs said...

Angela - this is a great card. You've inspired me. I tried my own.

Sarah said...

Cute Image great make, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

sam said...

This is lovely Angela. Thanks for joining us here this week at OSAAT.
Sam x

LilyBelle said...

Oh my goodness - this is so cute. I love the photo - she is such a dear week thing.

Tammy said...

Such a sweet photo....cute card.
Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

Susan's crafty chaos said...

What an adorable card, it's just perfect :D
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and don't forget to check back later today to see the new challenge, find out who won this one, and for a very special store anouncement. Good luck!

thread-bare said...

Awww what a bonnie little lad & what a great thank you card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. x Clare (DT) x

Cathy said...

Fab card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx