Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Whizzy Wednesday

Been whizzing around today so far, hence I'm later than normal on WOYWW. There is a nice little toddler group not far away from us and Tisha was desperate to go out this morning. So we went to visit it. Then making lunch and taking Roo of to Nursery School....

Not a lot of interest on my desk today I'm afraid - in the middle of monthly accounts and bank forms etc. I hope to have it all finished soon so I can get my teabag folding instructions finished. The wretched head cold I came down with last Wednesday afternoon is nearing an end so I'm able to get back to "work". Talking of Teabags - Renee if you are still interested in testing for me I'll need your email addy please.

So what can you see? paperwork, some of that is muddled up in the repair work pile in my basket. The ironing pile is on top of the sewing machine. TJ's craft stuff, my fibres shoe box and some empty pots waiting to be altered to the right. The kids books on the shelves.

The window ledge is much more interesting at the moment - Tisha's birthday cards.

23 comments:

Wipso said...

Ooer I'm allergic to ironing. It should come with a health warning :-)
A x

Sue said...

Hi Angela
very tidy desk, lovely birthday cards, oh ironing, have to be in the mood for that one! lol, have good day, sue,x

Twiglet said...

Ironing piles seem to follow me around - have a great day!!

airing cupboard crafts said...

OMG your ironing pile is tiny I have a baby bath full lol!!

Esme said...

Aww you've had the dreaded cold too - Mum's had it for a few weeks, and Dad came home from work today with chesty cough/no voice.
I've had a headache but not sure if it's cold, hayfever or allergy to rabbits (encountered four last night at work and i'm not used to them)!

Esme xx

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

would love my ironing pile to be that small! gorgeous cards, hope you have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lordy - ironing and paperwork in one to do pile? Can't bear the thought - sending you strength vibes!!

Jan said...

Ironing??? Are there still people who iron LOL!

Lothian Crafts said...

A nice tidy desk. Words like I*****G are bad and shouldn't be allowed...lol

Helen said...

Oh, not the I word !!

Tracy Evans said...

Nice tidy desk but sorry to hear you have not been well, hope you are feeling a little better today. Great cards on the windowsill. Shame you have had so much paperwork to do. Have a good evening, Tracy x x

Spyder said...

oh...he ironing pile...I have one of those...or two or three....!
(Lyn)

Handmade with Love said...

I will swap ironing piles with you! Nice tidy desk, I am glad you are feeling better. Have a wonderful week! Tracey x

Pam said...

Ironing whats that,you need a man that does but you can't have mine!!!! Hugs Pamx

Spyder said...

no! The chickens are at my work! But yes, I get the eggs if no ones in or away or if they just have too many!! i want chickens! I'm sooo mad, as we have a family moved in next door and now suddenly they have chickens it says on the deeds of the house that we can't have chickens so I'm a bit peeved off about that, but what can you do? moan over!! sorry!!
((Lyn))

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Really lovely cards and your back yard looks all spring like and green. Hope your WOYWW was more than paperwork and ironing.

Diana said...

Whizzy Wednesday--love the ring of that.
Thanks for coming by my blog.
My little girl loves Peppa Pig too!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oh busy busy busy eh? Thanks for sharing the cards :)
Anne x

Angie said...

You have been busy ...ironing of most things comes very low in my list of priorities ...in fact it often is not on the list at all.lol

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

I wish my Ironing pile would fit on top of a sewing machine!!!

Good luck with the paper work:(

xx

Foil Play said...

Lovely tidy desk! Your ironing pile looks very manageable - not sure where my iron even is these days!

joey said...

Hi Angela

Ironing ugh! lol, I used to love it when it was just me and hubby add 3 kiddies to the tow and arrrrrgh lol, lovely tidy desk.

Sorry its saturday and I am just getting here!

Joey.xxx

scrapcat 1 said...

what a fab selection of birthday cards love your space
Sorry I'm a bit late but I will get to everyone eventually.

Tracy