Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Sunday, 23 January 2011

TJs Card for Daniel

One of the little boys my kids know from church is about to turn 3, TJ made this card for him. This month at Messy's Mini Missions the mission is Fur and Feathers. TJ remembered a particular digi stamp she NEEDED to use for it and hunted it down on my harddrive - it's one of from Pollycraft and their challenge this week is Pastel Colours. And anything goes at Kona Kids this month with optional wings.
She used one of the papers from my Birthdays Bumper Digi Paper Pack for this week's I Did It Creations Blog Challenge (I'm sponsoring there this week).

8 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card TJ! I love the image and the papers work perfectly.

Jennifer

Marjo said...

Hi TJ,

He's going to love this card! It is so cute. You did a fantastic job putting it all together. I love it.

Good luck with all the challenges. Thanks for sharing this with us at Kona Kid Krafter's

Big hugs, Marjo

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute card TJ! I love that you create with your Mom! My grandkids love to craft with me too! Thanks for playing at I Did It Creations this week and I hoe your friend has a super birthday!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful TJ!
Great job I think Daniel will love it!

Thanks for showing it to us at IDIC this week

xxx

Jeanette said...

Hi TJ. This is such a cute card that you made. I hope you join our challenge again soon. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations challenges.

Gemma said...

TJ this is a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at I Did it Creations!! Gemma :)

Padster said...

Fabulous children's creation - thanks for sharing it with us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

kaylou said...

aww this is amazing, fabulous colouring.
Hugs Kaylou xx