Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Monday, 28 February 2011

A Winning Day.

It's a day to celebrate.

Twiglet and Wispo have a fabulous on-line craft shop "Sisters Crafty Creations" and they're running some give-aways for their new product range launch. I've been picked as a winner for their first give-away - a really handy pocket apron. Thank you ladies, I'm looking forward to it's arrival.

AND

TJ has won the Children's Challenge Corner for February with her Dog Kennels.

And Daniel is just back from the AGM for our local children with diabetes family support group. All the kids names were put in a hat for a funded family support weekend placement - Roo won it. The nurse is wanting us to go on one too, so this is really a blessing to get a free place.

2 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Well now, that sounds like a wonderful day, turning the page in the book and it's great to have so many good things happen in a days time. I read about you winning the apron elsewhere, and am very happy for you. Kudos to TJ and Roo also, it couldn't get any better.

clc said...

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the weekend away!