Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Another Strawberry Card

Tisha's playing a pretty hair game with all the hair slides she can get her hands on - but always has them off again before I pick up the camera. Anything goes at I love Promarkers this week and I thought I'd use the opportunity to try something new. Yes there are plenty of things I've yet to try in paper crafting and scrapbooking etc... When she made her card for the stay put bow tutorial, Marsha airbrushed with her Copics over the top of the silhouette stamp. It looks stunning.

I don't have an airbrush. I asked at Letraset, who do have an airbrush attachment to fit their Promarkers, but I have the Tria style instead and they don't fit it. So the next best thing - just colour over the top of the silhouette with the large tip of the marker.
I've used items from my new Strawberry Stamp Set and Strawberry Dream Paper Pack, and Tria markers G339 and C119. The card layout was inspired by last week's CPC sketch (113) by Gloria. She posted her 114th sketch there yesterday - they are all amazing and a great resource. I turned my practice piece into a matching gift tag. CPC are having their monthly blog hop style contest today - Summertime, and this is my entry.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

This is lovely, Angela! Your silhouettes are beautifully done!

Angella D. Crockett said...

What a beautiful card and tag, Angela!!! I am really loving your silhouettes....may have to think again about going 'digi'!! God Bless!

Jonia said...

Love it Angela! Beautiful!

katesacraftybugger said...

Lovely card Angela ,,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Helen Dooley said...

Nice card, you did a great job on the silhouettes. TFS

Karen said...

Really lovely Angela, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Angela! The silhouette is amazing!

Bridget said...

Angela, thanks for your comment on my horse silhouette card left on my blog, Bridgets Paper Blessings - it's a fabulous silhouette! Of course, you can show the card on your facebook fanpage - not being on facebook myself, how do I send that to you? Let me know on the blog!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

What a great card, I really like the silhouettes you've been doing. ~ Abby