Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Sunday, 26 June 2011

Cherry Season

It's cherry season, one of our favourite fruits. Last weekend Daniel found a 5Kg crate of cherries for £4. We've had homemade cherry icecream, cherry salads, smoothies and even cherry leather -yum. We had a production line going: Daniel cleaned the cherries, Roo took the stalks off, Tisha "helped" pass them to TJ who then took the stones out with Daniel's birthday present.

The activities in the kitchen inspired me to create a layout, and a special mini kit to scrap with. I've called my new kit Cherry Season and it's an addon to my larger Strawberry Dream kit. Here's my layout.
I used this week's Simple Blueprints Sketch.

No comments: