Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Friday, 17 June 2011

Potty Training Update

You'll all be delighted to know that my paper doll incentive program is working, and I've coloured another doll set. I need to go empty the potty again now and give Tisha one of these.
This is another of Karen's Printable Paper Dolls that Tisha chose. Letraset Tria Marker numbers: NG07, NG03, CG03, M965, M137, V245, V528, O567, Y567, O729, G356, and G339.

TJ has offered to help with the paper doll production line ....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you for coloring my paper dolls in such a beautiful way and showing this to others. I am very happy to know my paper dolls are played with.
Hugs Karen