Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Monday, 20 June 2011

Wimbledon

It's time for Wimbledon, and in England, Wimbledon means tennis AND strawberries. I tried out the Stay Put Bow Technique that Marsha shared with us this weekend with one of Gloria's lovely sketches from CPC.
My strawberry themed paper pack and a stencil styled silhouette are now on sale.
A Strawberry Dream scrapkit is due to be completed soon.

2 comments:

MaggieC said...

I probably will not have time for many posts this next two weeks. Wimbledon to me means turning the phone off, turning the door bell off and shutting yourself up with the tv. That is what Wimbledon means to me.

GCgirl said...

You nailed the bow! Great image/papers too :0)