Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Day Three

Just 3 days on an insulin pump and I have a whole new boy. He is so much happier and full of energy. He's also stopped demanding more and more food all the time. Whist a miraculous cure is still what we dream of, right now I'm rejoicing in a little boy bounding into the kitchen with a hop, skip and a dance.

There was a dramatic change in TJ when she got her pump, but she was very poorly on injections. I was not expecting to see such a marked difference in Roo.

Insulin management via an insulin pump is so much more effective and leads to more energy and a healthier, happier child. It's such a shame that you have to fight to get one, and that they are not more readily available.

Thank you God for two insulin pumps for my two precious children.

2 comments:

Misty said...

So glad things are going so well..Yes..Thank God for insulin pumps :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Angela dear! Just stopping by to say hi and see how things are going. So happy that Roo got his pump! Miss you bunches! Love and hugs, Angie