Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Owl Thank You Card

I've been playing with some of my new toys today and I made a thank you card. Anything goes at Aud Sentiments this week, they are having a DT call if you are interested.
My big new toy was a Cuttlebug with some dies. The owl was made using a Woodland Folk layered die, and the green scalloped mat was cut with a spellbinders nestability die. I ran one of my Fiskars texture plates through the Cuttlebug for the background and inked it lightly to bring out the design. The patterned papers are scraps from old printouts of the Thank You Letters digi-papers by Toucan Scraps.

2 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project very cute, thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

S said...

How cute is he!