Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Renewed Layout in Progress

I'm scrapping a layout about my renewed little boy using this week's Sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. (They'll be posting a new one tomorrow.) I've not had chance to take any photos of my energetic son this week, I hope to do so soon and have left space on this unfinished layout to add them later.
The journaling is similar to what I wrote in a blog post a few days ago (here). I've used Cilenia Curtis's latest kit called Softly available at Digitals.

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Great way to document a moment without a pic! And so glad you could play along with Sketchy Thursdays! :)

Heather said...

Love the one word layout and journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

Bose said...

Thanks so much for the Sample Printables, loved the blog!