Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Special Card for my Parents

I wanted to do something a bit different for my Parent's Christmas card this year and scrapbooked the front. Each of the photos is on a pocket. I got the children to write their names on the tags tucked inside each pocket.

Aud Sentiments are looking for holiday sentiments on cards this week, and both Card Making Mama's and For Fun have been making lovely Christmas Projects too. One of the For Fun DT made a really sweet gift card holder. And finally, for the colour swatch it's Red, Green and White at Colour Create this week.

I've posted a tutorial on how to make this card on the Toucan Scraps Tutorials blog (here).

8 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure they'll treasure it.

Jen

Helen Dooley said...

This is a great idea!! I just thought this would be a great card to make for next year, measuring just less then a 5x7 so gramma can frame it. Thanks! Thanks for playing along on FOr Fun and for following the rules.
Merry Christmas!!

Sylvia said...

A great gift for your kids grandparents.Beautiful decorated with a lot of details.
Thank you for joining in over at Colour Create.
Sylvia
DT member.

Marie said...

This is lovely! A wonderful idea and such lovely keep sake. Great work!
Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Mina said...

what a fantastic idea and so beautifully made too...fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge hope to see you next time too
Mina xxx

Pauline said...

This is a fabulous creation! I love that your children have added to it as well, it really makes it something special for your parents. I'll enjoy visiting your tutorials. Thank you for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Kathy D. said...

I love how you made YOUR OWN photo card instead of the mass produced ones. Awesome. Grandma is going to love this!!

Thanks for making a Christmas project with us at For Fun Challenges this week. We are taking next week off to enjoy time with our family but we will be back on 12/28/11. Hope to see you then for a new challenge and the beginning of a new year!

Country Mouse said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
audrey