Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Word Verification

Hello everyone. Those of you who take the time to post comments on my blog will know that I have word verification turned off. I do have comments emailed directly to my primary email box so I can read them soon after posting. I don't allow anonymous comments, I found that the only people using anonymous comments are the spammers. In the last 6 months I've only had 2 spam comments and they were both caught by Blogger's anti spam filter.

I absolutely love to leave comments on blog posts etc that I have read. However, word verification makes it harder for me to leave comments, particularly now that there is an increasing number of sites requiring two words to be typed. I struggle to read them properly and often have to try 3 or even 4 times to get through.

I'm very sorry, but from now on, if you have word verification switched on I will no longer be leaving you any comments on your blog. If you are having spam problems then I totally understand and I bless you, but I just don't have the time to spend messing about with the word verification forms that are getting harder and harder for me to deal with.

3 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I think it's a good idea to have the spam stopped, and I've also done everything I can in that direction. I notice that my blog account will delete out some comments, and it doesn't bother me a bit. Good luck, and love all the color projects you have been doing--yep, I still peek in every so often. Hugs to the 3 little munchkins.

SarahB said...

Those little things are so hard for me too! I just turned it off for 1 of mine, and as long as doesn't start in like crazy, I'll turn it off for the other 2. :)

Jimjams said...

Amen to this - I hate WV with a passion!