Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Letter of Application

My kids go to a School of Creativity. A lot of the time an outsider would glance over and see an ordinary school, but sometimes it can look very different. This term the year three  classes are busy turning their rooms and courtyard into a Garden Centre. TJ tells me there are two vacancies for Garden Centre Manager and they had to write a letter to apply for the Job during literacy class this week. She had to write why she wants the job and why she will be good at it. When I asked her what she wrote she screwed up her face and said "It was a lot of Writing".

Six  Sentences