Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Friday, 20 April 2012

Never Give Up

This week has been one emergency after another. TJ and Roo appear to be fighting a virus. How do I know this? Their blood sugars have been running very high with lots of Ketones. Ketones are toxic and can kill if they are allowed to build up. Both children have had ketones at dangerous levels this week. I'm not getting much sleep or rest.


The above piece of art therapy was created using Angie Young's contributions to the April - Hope Follow Your Art kits.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Sorry to hear your little ones have been poorly and really hope they return to better health very soon so you can get more rest.
Big hugs,
A x