Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Saturday, 21 April 2012

New Mix and Match Kits

Digitals have launched their new mix and match kits series today. Both Aria and Angie Young are taking part in the promotion and I was blessed with early copies of their kits. Here are some layouts I've made using them.

Using Aria's Paint Your World Kits

Using Angie Young's Spring Fling Fearless Kits
After seeing the second layout TJ asked me to teach her how to use masks in her layouts. So be ready for some new scrapbooking creations by my princess in the near future.

No comments: