Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Monday, 9 April 2012

Our Little House

Next month we will be moving house. I've lived in this end terrace since December 1996. We never expected to be here this long and our little family have had a great home here. It's just got too small for us now.


My version of this layout includes the address written on the strips along the right hand side. I created it using Cilenia Curtis's brand new kit called Lovely in Lilac. All her kits are on sale this week (30% off)  and for a limited time there is a Template Free with purchase of Lovely in Lilac.

1 comment:

LuvMyElyssa said...

I love seeing your pictures. Glad you found a bigger better house that fits your families needs and fits in your budget! =)