Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Monday, 21 May 2012

Baby Album for Aunty Judy

Now is the moment you have all been patiently waiting for - the grand reveal of the hybrid album I made. Daniel's Aunt became a Grandma last month and I made this album specially for her as I know she will want to brag about her precious granddaughter with everyone she meets. It's a CD album, the covers are recycled CDs.

Tisha had a lot of fun watching me make that layered flower embellishment
Tags for Aunty Judy to add her own journaling





Space for Aunty Judy to add two more photos
 

I made the digital papers myself and altered all the embellishments etc for the April CKC challenge (more details here). The butterflies on the tags were done using Angie Young's Art Journal Bits. Vertical strips on two of the pages have a floral stamp on them from Cilenia Curtis's Artist Box 3.

6 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how this turned out.

Julia said...

Beautiful mini!!! Love the soft colors!!

Lisa said...

what a beautiful mini album. she must be delighted with it and what a lovely idea to leave some pages blank for her own photos.

S said...

What a precious present - well done.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

This is soooo sweet!!! How precious and thoughtful. You are so generous to make such a wonderful gift!!!!

li-bee-ti said...

WOW! beautiful mini album! so soft and gentle, perfect for a baby mini album. I'm sure your aunt loved it.
Very clever to leave some free space for her to add her photos.