Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Monday, 7 May 2012

Paper Scrapping - Seriously?

Yes, I know, I'm a digital scrapbooker through and through with a little hybrid thrown into the mix. Well, I broke the mould this month. Technically it's still hybrid as all the papers and tags are done digitally. But it's being put together in the traditional paper crafting style.


I can't show you much at the moment as the person I'm gifting this finished album too reads my blog. The April CKC kit I put together last month is being used for the CD album which is now about half finished.

4 comments:

S said...

Well you certainly know how to build suspense - I'll keep watching.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Is that ink/paint swatch part of the mystery? Be sure to show us the finished project, it looks like a fun one!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Oooh, can't wait to see what becomes of this!

Margie said...

Looks beautiful!