Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Monday, 14 May 2012

Ploughman's for Dinner

When I was a kid my parents spent Sundays when dad wasn't working at the local pub, during the summer we nearly always had a ploughman's lunch in the beer garden. After school today two of the kids have been so tired that they've been squabbling badly. As a result I didn't do anything fancy for their dinner - they got a mini ploughman's.



for a fuller/larger meal add
  • cold cooked/smoked meats
  • apple chutney
  • pickles
  • sliced apples
  • sliced onions

1 comment:

Linda said...

I like the name of the platter. Around here a big dish of that would be a "Social Platter" and be served at fundraisers and dances.

Linda at
http://leadingahealthylife.blogspot.ca/