Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Who Do You See?

When I was unzipping Aria's files for the new Strength themed Follow Your Art Kits I was inspired to write a poem, and then using her images I made it into an art journal page.

Who do you see when you look at me?
Do you see the real me?
Or do you project me on top of your views,
your preconceptions, judgements and rules?


Who do you see when you look at me?
Do you see the real me?
Do you allow me to show you myself
on a blank canvas, on an empty shelf?

Who do you see?
Please, oh please, see me.


As usual, clicking on the image should take you to a larger version in the gallery.

1 comment:

Vince B said...

SO cool, love this layout and great poem too :0)