For paper scrapbookers and paper crafters they have lots of ideas and tutorials for making and altering embellishments and altering papers etc to make something new from old unused stash and scraps. My own card making and hybrid projects have benefited loads from the things they have taught me.
As a digital scrapbooker I have loads of stash and this challenge helps me use my older (and new) stash in a new way. It encourages me to practice some of my design skills as I adapt things and make stuff that I don't have.
For the team call, applicants have an inspiration kit to "counterfeit" and then make a project with. The inspiration kit is called Wood Floor. The stamps in the kit made me think of dreaming and old time inventors. So that became the theme for my mix and match kit - Dream and Imagine.
- Papers and Frame by Green Eyed Lady Designs from her SASsy Studio 1210 Addons (a recent kit)
- Old wood grain texture overlays
- Digital Stencils I made for Chevrons,Stars and one based on the Circle Stencil from the inspiration kit.
- Flower Child Art Doll Template by Cilenia Curtis
- Banner Rub-on and Pleated Circles from Almost Autumn by Missy Bits (never used much from that kit even though had it since last year)
- Buttons from Wyvern Wench (very old stash)
- Gears from Aria's Follow Your Art Explore Kit
- Rest of pictures from Cali Designs Around the Universe (more old unused stash)
- Dream and Imagine tags from Angie Young's Dream Chaser's kit (a favourite kit)