Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Dare to Dream

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog (CKC) is having a team call this month. No, don't panic it's not a piracy site. The idea is to shop in your stash to find papers and elements etc to create a kit based on that month's inspiration kit.

For paper scrapbookers and paper crafters they have lots of ideas and tutorials for making and altering embellishments and altering papers etc to make something new from old unused stash and scraps. My own card making and hybrid projects have benefited loads from the things they have taught me.

As a digital scrapbooker I have loads of stash and this challenge helps me use my older (and new) stash in a new way. It encourages me to practice some of my design skills as I adapt things and make stuff that I don't have.

For the team call, applicants have an inspiration kit to "counterfeit" and then make a project with. The inspiration kit is called Wood Floor. The stamps in the kit made me think of dreaming and old time inventors. So that became the theme for my mix and match kit - Dream and Imagine.


My Supplies:
The whole theme if this had me in an art journaling mode and I created this page using the kit I had assembled. I turned the scientific and balloon images into "Digital Stickers". I've written a tutorial on how I did that here.



2 comments:

Margie said...

AWESOME digi kit!

LCSmithSAVED said...

oooo...I think I'm gonna love your style! Congrats :~)