1. Add one or two touches of colour such as small splatters, grunge or inking, etc. to one of the papers you've used so far. These shouldn't take up a large part of the paper.
Bottom right yellow paint splash from Angie Young's FYA Together Element Pack
I placed one of Angie Young's FYA Together bonus Mats below the photos peeking out at the top.
2. Place two kinds of paper elements (such as tags, notes, journaling box, stacked photo, etc.) behind the smaller photo. Just have them peeking out partway
I used one of Cilenia's blue Art Cards and another by Aria from her Extra's Pack.
3. Add 3 or four other non-paper elements peeking out behind the small photo/added paper elements..
I used two of Angie's leaves and a metalwork cluster by Aria.
4. Use a small strip (approx. 4-5” x ½ -1”) somewhere on your page. This should not be part of the small-photo cluster, but stand alone. The strip can be solid, such as a long rectangle of paper, but if preferred, it doesn’t have to be solid, but rather, chevrons, a row of flowers, or other shapes in a row—anything the approx. size listed above.
The paper strip is at the top right and is from Angie's elements pack.
5. Finally, put some sort of fastener or clip on the small photo.Staple in top left of the small photo cluster from Angie Young.