Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Carb Counting for Dinosaurs

Even with all is medical needs Roo is just like any other boy and he repeats what he sees and hears a lot. I count the carbohydrates in all Roo and TJ's food for insulin calculations. I'm teaching TJ to carb count now and Roo is listening in as I discuss carb counts of different foods with her. He's learning too, and fast.

Last week I found him in his room with plastic play food and a calculator busy carb counting breakfast for teddy. He now plays carb counting every day with various toys. On Sunday he was playing with one of his dinosaurs.
"Mummy, how many carbs in a man? It's meat isn't it mum, so probably none."

No comments: