Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Friday, 28 December 2012

Arty Layout Part 4 - Ambidextrous

I've finished my layout using the Creative Inspirations kit  by Courtney's DigiScrappin for this month's progressive scrap at Split Coast Stampers.


Week Four Steps

1. Add a title and some journalling to your page. Be sure to include a date.. 
"Daddy's family are all right-handed like the majority of the population. Mummy's family are a mixture with Pops being left-handed. I'm ultra special like my mummy. We are ambidextrous."

2. Add some embellishments ... buttons, rhinestones, pearls, brads ... or anything else that isn't ribbon)
Far too many yummy embellishments in this kit. I picked out the bird and girl, and then added a circles border underneath the right edge of the photo for balance.

The date is unimportant, but for a layout like this the name is. I added my youngest's name to the girl's skirt.


Tisha's comment when she saw this was "WOW". But I don't think it's quiet wow yet. The colours of the scissors clash a little bit with the kit. The real colour of the scissors is unimportant, it's the theme of the page that matters, so I edited the photo colours slightly.


Yes, that's better.

No comments: