Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Authentic

This month's new theme at the Follow Your art Workshop us Authentic. Cilenia, Angie and Aria have made fabulous themed kits (here) we can use if we want to, and why wouldn't we want to? They are gorgeous and so inspiring.

I got a second hand book recently called Designing with Words from Sophisticated scrapbook. It's got so many ideas, some dramatic and others more fun. I had a play with some of them together with Cilenia's Follow Your Art Authentic Bundle.


I was inspired by my girls to create this page with Aria's FYA Authentic Collection.


No comments: