Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Crafting for Chanukkah

Chanukkah (sometimes spelt as Hanukkah) starts on the 8th Dec this year (more information in my previous posts). When the kids were off school on Monday we did some preparation craft projects.

I printed out our daily declaration in an easy to read font so the older children can read it. I want them to be more involved in the declaration process during the candle lighting at sundown each day during Chanukkah. Roo helped choose and stick on the embellishments.


For my theme this year I want to focus on the miracles Jesus performed as recorded in the gospels. I've made a tag book that the kids and I can write the miracles on through the week. TJ did the title work. There was only one "s" and no "e" left in the alpha stickers set so she improvised. Daniel has since bought her a couple of more sheets of alphabet stickers.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a great project.
Check out this thread on Trimcraft
http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=37933
Congrats! xx

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.