Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Chanukkah Tradition

I posted about my plans to scrapbook our Christmas Traditions earlier in the week and then realised that I didn't share this layout for Cilenia's December Traditions challenge. This is our little Chanukah (Hanukkah) Tradition.


This page uses the Believe kit by Cilenia Curtis and the free Traditions add-on she made for the challenge.

I think the kids really enjoyed this. They came to me a week later and said "Mummy we've forgotten to light the candle again today". So we got the candle out and lit it, TJ recited the declaration while Roo read it out. Then it was "Mummy now it's time for our story".

1 comment:

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

What a wonderful story for a great layout!