Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Friday, 1 February 2013

Friday Smiles, an Empty Plate

It's Share a Smile on Friday linking up at Annie's blog. Here are some things that made me smile today.

My eldest enjoying my favourite hobby.
An empty plate, with no complaining.

8 comments:

JoZart said...

Yes, I'm smiling... little things mean a lot so sure!
Thanks for you visit and for your lovely comments!
Have a great weekend.
Jo x

Annie said...

It's always lovely to see little ones following in Mum's footsteps and there really is nothing like an empty plate is there....especially one as lovely as that one :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun this week.
Hugs,
A x

Gill Edwards said...

I can understand how much an empty plate means when you have young children, my son was so fussy. Great pics and thank you for visiting my blog with a lovely comment

gill x

MaggieC said...

There is a definite theme running through this Smiles idea, children and animals. As Gill said, it is the little things in life that mean the most to us all. xx Maggie

Nan G said...

a quiet house, nice! :)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Winnie on the plate no wonder there was not complaint :D enough to make anyone smile happily through it! Shaz in z.x

Twiglet said...

Perfect - our pleasures are simple. x Jo

Tracy said...

Love the Winnie the pooh plate. So cute.