Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Lets Play Facebook

My kids regularly surprise me with things they say and do, often they make me stop and think. When I saw the latest CKC challenge to use speech bubbles I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap.

Feb CKC, base kit is P365 Mega by Ju Kneipp.
It just goes to show how much time she sees one or other of us on Facebook. We don't have an ipad, but all her grandparents do. I wonder if she's watched them write on facebook.

11 comments:

mandysea said...

Aaaaaaw that is just way way too cute! The new way of the world through the eyes of the little ones... gorgeous LO and a memory captured!

Julene Matthews said...

How cute and great inspiration for a speech bubble.

Julia said...

Such a sweet memorie!!! Love the page with the painted background!!

Samantha Elliott said...

Brilliant layout. How different things are today from when we were kids!

Jimjams said...

Brilliant way to record your daughter's play - an observant little girl!

Robyn said...

What a cutie! Great capture of the memories and daily life as seen by a child!

glorygirl said...

ADORABLE!!! Love this photo and how you've scrapped it in her own language :)

Jennifer Grace said...

Ha! My daughter is very computer savvy thanks to her watching me all the time, thankfully she hasn't spotted Facebook yet, but she does love to use PicMonkey! Cute page! x

Lisa said...

great capture! I often wonder how we all managed without the internet but then again, we were all happy with make believe weren't we?

Chipper said...

Kids mimic everything and nowadays that means technology creeps in. It is completely adorable!

Julie H said...

Oh how gorgeous! Kids are such sponges for absorbing everything they see! I remember the first time I saw a child look at the back of a toy camera like we do all the time now with digital cameras.