Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Sunday, 17 March 2013

I Can Do This

I've been feeling rather low and everything seems to keep going wrong over the last couple of weeks. I just haven't been able to get the programming for the insulin doses right. The kids needs are changing faster than I can follow. The exhaustion and sleep deprivation has led to me forgetting things and making mistakes in daily life.

Angie Young's new DARE art journaling series includes a kit called DARE to Let it Hurt. The paint splattered pieces and some of the word art helped me journal through my feelings today. I used Anne's March Sketch for AFSC to help me get started.

click for larger version in the gallery

4 comments:

Swissdutchy8 said...

Love your take on the sketch Angela! You are so right, scrapbooking in every way you like can be destressing. Thanks for playing along at Another Freaking scrappy challenge!

Anne Pennington said...

Angela - so very sorry to hear so much is a struggle at the moment. I hope this lifts soon. This work is of yours is wonderful, just beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - I have missed seeing your work here!!

Monique Liedtke said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling like that :(. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll start to feel better soon! Really LOVING your page! Thanks for joining us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

jeanie g said...

I do sympathise with your plight, Angela. I too find crafting helps me to cope with the stress. Love the arty feel to your page and the colours you've used.