Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Monday, 11 March 2013

Oodles of Arts and Crafts

Been a busy week, and I've not felt much like blogging so today you have a huge post, but don't worry I'm not going to write lots, just show you lots of paper crafting photos.

Tisha made this for Grammie using a template from My Time Made Easy.
Specially for me on Mother's Day
I made a quick last minute card for my mum using one of my old papers
(Touch of Spring by Toucan Scraps)
We got a new larger kitchen/dining room table at the weekend. The table cloth nolonger fits so I made some laminated place mats for it today. They are hybrid using The Music In Me kit by Green Eyed Lady Designs. The children are going to make their own personalised ones this week.



No comments: