Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Art Journal Page Inspired by Ice-cream

Today's challenge at CKC is to be inspired by our favourite ice-cream. I don't really like ice-cream very much but I do like Kulfi. It's an Asian alternative to ice-cream that is much denser. The most common flavours are Pistachio and Mango, and it it traditionally served in a cone shape.


I've taken inspiration from the Kulfi shape for building up the layers on this page in my faith art journal using items I compiled for June CKC Stand in the Storm.


Supplies used:

4 comments:

Lesley G said...

Amazing page - gorgeous colours :)

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Such a pretty page.

LCSmithSAVED said...

This is so artistic & love the imagery you have chosen. I would not have guessed that this was digi, even tho I know you are a digi gal! Is that a bad thing to say? I hope not - I mean it as the highest praise :~)

Chipper Newman said...

I would never have guessed this was a digi until I saw your supply list. This is just stunning.