Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so i can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Tutorials and Tips on making a smash styled travel journal.

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

WOYWW - Getting Messy

What's on My Workdesk this Wednesday? Everything I think. It's so piled high with outstanding paperwork and stuff that the kids have dumped on it etc that I can't find it. It's far too nice outside to worry about the state of my desk. It's much more fun to get the canvas and paints out and play instead.


I've not painted on a canvas this big before and it doesn't fit on any of my easels.

So what's on your workdesk or wherever it is you've been working today? Come along and link up with us over at Julia's place.

11 comments:

artatag said...

Hmm, looks like you needed my easel...Messing around is real fun! At least for me.
Happy WOYWW
Gabriele 58

Gita said...

Hope you had fun playing today. That's definitely a big sized canvas....someone needs a new easel. :-) Brigita #99

April Story said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with the canvas. I'm glad you have great weather. We've had rain rain rain.
April #107

Jackie said...

I agree get outside with the kids in this weather and paint
Jackie15

Helen said...

Hope you find somewhere to prop that great canvas to work on! (or, welcome to my world, of crafting on the floor!!) Helen 17

Annie said...

Wow...that's a large creative project....look forward to watching the developments.
Love the melon lollies too :-)
Hugs,
A x # 61

Monique said...

That looks like an interresting canvas =).
Happy late WOYWW
xx Monique #106

Krisha said...

Looking forward to see what you do with your canvas, it is rather big, and I love a large painting. Enjoy the weather, but most of all enjoy those kids while you can. There will be time to paint when they are grown and gone.
Krisha #5

Cazzy said...

Happy WOYWW!

That is a big canvas, and I agree it is too nice to worry about the mess!

Cazzy x
#123

glitterandglue said...

Trust you enjoyed playing - and ended up with something you were thrilled with.
Have a really precious week with your lovely family.
Margaret #66

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sometimes it's more fun to play outside. I love that canvas. Hope to see more of it in the future, too. Happy very belated WOYWW from #2.