Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Nattersee.

Today's challenge at CKC is to pick a project that is either not completed or that you have always intended to start and make it to share. We went on camping trip around part of mainland Europe during the summer of 2000. Daniel took 24 rolls of film with 36 shots each. I had started scrapbooking the photos several years ago but only have 13 pages finished. So with my CKC Camp Europe scrapbooking pieces assembled it's time to get some more pages done.

Here a collection of photos and some key notes in my software waiting to be scrapped of our 3 day camp at Nattersee, South of Innsbruck in Austria.


Using the camp themed pieces by Jady Day Studio, a journal piece from Ju Kneipp's Ready Set Go kit and T for Me Designs' Document Life kit, that bare set of pages now looks like this.

click image to view it in my Scrap Art Studio gallery

Make that 15 pages completed.

8 comments:

Lesley G said...

I hate knowing I have incomplete projects but it doesn't make me get round to them any quicker!
Great job, keep it up...

terese said...

o! fab! love the use of that green paper as background! cool!

Julene Matthews said...

The redone one looks much better. Love all those wonderful photos.

LCSmithSAVED said...

It looks like you just snapped your fingers & voila! there was the page. Good on you for tackling this massive project, one page at a time :~)

Isbaha said...

Sounds like a great travel, beautiful layout !

Stacy said...

Beautiful layout!

Lisa said...

Glad I'm not the only one with big ideas but not so much follow through. I've still not finished my mini book from my Yukon adventure in 2007. Perhaps now is the time.
But I bet your album will be amazing when it's finished.

petrii said...

This is so great!! I love your digi pages so much! I have a vac album I need to start devoting some time to as well. Thanks for the inspiration ~~ Blessings ~~ dawn