But today is also inspiration blog hoping day with the CKC team and our lovely guest this month, Stacy. Hello and welcome to October and my blog today. Our latest inspiration kit is Cocoa Daisy's September Kit.
|Image from Cocoa Daisy's website, click to see more.|
My mix and match kit this month started with that coffee splat and the tape-paper. I fished out all my tape strips, returning the one that clashed in colour with the rest and also a set of tea stain brushes by Meredith Cardall, think of them as stamps for using in digital scrapbooking software.
Taking my colour scheme from those pieces of tape instead of the inspiration kit I then had a look around for other items from my enormous stash. The inspiration kit shopping list looks a bit like this:
- filmstrip - got some nice multi stamp frames I want to use instead
- circular film frame - none of those in my stash, used to have some but they went in my last purge as I never used them. A recent template freebie by Scrapping with Liz is based on that shape.
- Colour-wheel styled paper - another template freebie by SWL?
|Don't tend to use templates, but I picked these up as the shapes were interesting.|
- tags & labels (scalloped circles, bracketed, banner shaped, strips)
- pie-chart/colour-wheel stickers
- small dots/brads
- vellum frames - would have to reduce the opacity of normal frames for this (tutorial here)
- Words around fun times, document life, remember the moment etc.
- Paper patterns: dots, triangles, large floral
That doesn't look even remotely like Cocoa's kit but that's OK, now I need to find some time to use it.
Supplies from various sources by the following designers:
- Cilenia Curtis
- Angie Young
- M Underwood
- RAKscraps Team
- K Aagard
- Meredith Cardall
- Maelia Designs
- Claudi Designs
Are you ready to be amazed with the incredibly yummy stash the other team members have pulled together to scrapbook with this month? Then hop on over to Dawn's blog and have a great day, week and month.